We would like to keep you up to date with some events taking place in our borough.
Follow the links for more information:
- Joint Adult and Children safeguarding conference 2017
- November 2018: Safeguarding Adults Month: Safeguarding Adults Month Evaluation report 1
- GrIP: Why is Hate Crime in Greenwich underreported? (2nd of May 2019): GrIP Hate Crime
- Event at The Stables- Carers’ Centre (please follow link for information and bookings: Don’t leave me now)
- Friday 14th June at The Stables, as part of the Carers Week celebration, Carer’s Centre is organising a full day of events. Follow the link additional information: The Stables garden party
- Family Fun Day at the Carer’s Centre, Friday the 9th of August family funday
- Safeguarding Adults Month November 2019 Safeguarding Adults Month 2019 agenda
- Moving on… A conference about transitions!